lwip-users

[lwip-users] Issue related to Tcp poll and fast tcp transmissions

From: Ishmeet
Subject: [lwip-users] Issue related to Tcp poll and fast tcp transmissions
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 05:28:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hello guys,

I have ported LwIP 1.4.1 on STM32L151 board. Most of the things are working
fine like dhcp, ping, udp, tcp.
But I am facing issues with the following,

1. I want to send fast tcp data transfer from module to remote pc. I have
put tcp_write() inside POLL callback. But POLL callback only gets called
every 250ms according to tcp_tmr(), on udp I used udp_sendto() inside my
main while loop and I am getting pretty decent throughput around 2.5Mbps. I
want to get the same in tcp. Should I do tcp_write() inside my main while or
is there a way to call POLL callback super fast.

2. In http server raw I have integrated the code into the project. But when
I am trying to access the page using chrome with my module's IP Addr. Then
on wireshark, I am receiving lot of syn and syn acks, and after retries
according to the retries value I have set module gives out a FIN packet. I
cannot get the HTTP page to open, though I am using the sample application
downloaded from Lwip contrib code.

If anyone wants I can share my the Lwipopts.h file. Am I doing something
wrong here?

Ishmeet