lwip-users

[lwip-users] accept() no longer works after previous connection was clos

From: Satz Klauer
Subject: [lwip-users] accept() no longer works after previous connection was closed.
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 15:28:36 +0100

I have a funny problem with my TCP/IP connection. First connection can
be established without any problems. When it is disconnected after
some time or fails for some reason I close it with following code:

err_t err;

if (!pcb) return;
tcp_recv(pcb, NULL);
err = tcp_close(pcb);
if (err != ERR_OK)
{
   tcp_recv(pcb, http_recv);
}
else
{
   tcp_arg(pcb, NULL);
   tcp_poll(pcb, NULL, 0);
   tcp_sent(pcb, NULL);
}

Now when I try to connect to this server socket again, this is not
possible, my accept-callback function is no longer called.

Any Idea what could be wrong here?