lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Missing typedef in vj.h fsm.h ppp.h etc

From: Gavin Lambert
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Missing typedef in vj.h fsm.h ppp.h etc
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 11:28:02 +1200

On Saturday, 5 April 2014 07:52, quoth Sylvain Rochet:
> Anyway, this is quite surprising to still find a compiler without u_*
> type native support.

I'm surprised that you think that there would be a compiler with native support
for those.  They're not in any compiler standard that I'm aware of.  (They do
come from BSD sockets, but that's hardly guaranteed to always be there or else
why does lwIP exist?)