lwip-users

[lwip-users] Where is poll_driver() ?

From: Alain Mouette
Subject: [lwip-users] Where is poll_driver() ?
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 13:25:11 -0300

I am writing the driver from scratch for ENC424J600, using Microchip's low-level drivers

I checkd the wiki and the file ethernetif.c and I have one (first) question:

Where is the prototype for  poll_driver() ??

Will it be called from LWIP in multi-threaded systems?

It is mentioned in the chapter about single threaded system, but I am using FreeRTOS.

I can see no polling or status functions in ethernetif.c, how is this implemented?

thanks,
Alain