lwip-users

[lwip-users] LWIP on Sharc DSP

From: Xia, Fei
Subject: [lwip-users] LWIP on Sharc DSP
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 15:54:51 +0800

Hi all,

I plan to port LWIP TCP/IP stack to Sharc 2148x DSP to implement Gigabit Ethernet. But I heard that Sharc DSP architecture is not good at stack handling and the performance may be far from expectation and end up at less than 100Mbit/s. Anyone had experience on it? I’d like to have some advices from you guys. Thanks.

Best regards,

Xia

This email is non-binding, is subject to contract, and neither Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc nor its subsidiaries shall have any obligation to you to consummate the transactions herein or to enter into any agreement, other than in accordance with the terms and conditions of a definitive agreement if and when negotiated, finalized and executed between the parties.

本邮件不具有约束力,并应以合同为准。除非依据各方经协商、确定并签署的明确协议所载的条款和条件,Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc或其附属公司对您均不负有任何完成本邮件所载交易或订立任何协议之义务。