lwip-users

[lwip-users] Question about lwip_select

From: Alexander Molchanov
Subject: [lwip-users] Question about lwip_select
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 21:04:51 +0400

Hello,

I'd like to use lwip_select() call for dispatching socket events. Is there some way to wake up blocked lwip_select() call from another thread in case if some event happened? For example, if a new socket has been created and we need to monitor this one as well. In linux I'd use a pipe() or Unix Domain sockets so I could call select() on these file descriptor as well together with socket descriptors. In that case writing to pipe or Unix domain wakes up select().

Regards,
Alex