lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Retransmission of a already acknowlegded package.

From: Christian
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Retransmission of a already acknowlegded package.
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 01:30:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

thanks for your help.
Here is a better desciption of my system:
TI TMS570LS3137 with lwip1.4.1 has IP 192.168.1.165 and FreeRTOS running a
PLC. The other side is a PC with Windows7 (IP 192.168.1.99) and the PLC
control application.
I've started with the TI port for lwip and (as you guessed right) changed it
to call the stack from a task. But I see the same issue if I call it from
the ISR.

If the frame 1513 coming from lwip gets lost somewhere why do I see an ack
from PC for this frame in frame 1514? If I get an ack for a frame, it must
have been received by the other side, isn't it?

BR
Christian