lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] IPV6 Porting

From: ffddybz
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] IPV6 Porting
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 16:35:03 +0800

Thank you for your reply. I succeed in testing IPV6 via ND6 protocol. But I also want to test it using static IPV6 address, the process of doing this, I created linklocal address, then I use IP6_ADDR macro to add address to struct ip6addr, I use function netif_get_ip6_addr_match to bind struct netif and struct ip6_addr, Then you tell me using macro netif_ip6_addr_set_state. But I can't create IPV6 address, and struct netif did not contain any information about IPV6 address. Am I doing right?