lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP 1.4.1 + FreeRTOS

From: Hagen Schmidtchen
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.4.1 + FreeRTOS
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 14:55:05 +0200

Dear lwIP users,

I am currently trying to integrate a simple tcpip lwIP thread into my working FreeRTOS 8.0.1 system running on a CM3 based hardware(Olimex stm32f107).

The problem is that the usual approach of just modifying a working demo seems not to be possible since I could not find a simple
project combining FreeRTOS 8.0.1 and lwIP 1.4.1.
I tried to more or less start from scratch and followed the lwIP wikia steps for integrating lwIP into a running OS.
Creating sys_arch.c and cc.h was no big deal but now Im left with the initialization of a simple tcpip thread in the FreeRTOS environment.

Can anyone please give me a step by step instruction how to do this?
The wikia article about this is more or less useless because it is taken out of centext and therefore only a help for somebody who already did it before.

Thx in advance,
Hagen