lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] question about using master/head instead of 1.4.1

From: Wendel Assis
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] question about using master/head instead of 1.4.1
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 15:58:12 -0300

Hi Simon,

   thanks for the reply!! Please, could you share what could we expect in terms of new features for 1.5.0? As I mentioned before, I saw a lot of commits related to ipv6 and ppp, but I'm not sure what are the new features as in 1.4.1 they seem to be available as well (or at least some part of them). This kind of information is usefull to help on the decision to go or not go with the master!

Best Regards,
Wendel