lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP hangs after some data transferred

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP hangs after some data transferred
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 14:48:58 -0300

Hi guys, I've been online for a couple months on the list and I'm
already tired of reading about this; I imagine how you guys are... ;^)

Anyway, joke aside, since people don't search the list they will
probably won't read the wiki either, is there anything we can do to
induce RTOS users to check for their priorities and single thread and
the Rx handler missing every other packet ? Sort of a FAQ ? Then we only
need a volunteer to paste the FAQ link as a response... ;^)

Regards