lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PPP server problem

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PPP server problem
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 20:47:55 +0200

Hi Charles,

On Mon, May 04, 2015 at 06:16:54PM +0000, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi Sylvain,
>
> I try to use PPP server on AT91SAM7x chip and it failed authentication
> (both sides using PAP). Here's the debug message from a Linux (PPP
> client) followed by lwIP PPP debug message. Interesting thing is the
> PPP authentication failure also causes the whole lwIP stack stop
> working. I continuously PING my Ethernet interface while I start the
> PPP client on Linux, after a while, the PING stopped and never come
> back.

Looks like something is wrong in your SIO port… or you don't have enough
stack ?   PPP stack requirement is pretty huge, but for PAP it should be
rather low.

Which PPPoS input method are you using ?  NO_SYS ?

> Could you take a look at those messages and tell me what could be
> wrong?

PPP_SERVER support if fairly new, but humm, it should work.

> (...)
> ppp_send_config[1]..
> pppos_recv_config[1]: in_accm=0 0 0 0..
> (...)

Above anything else, please enable PRINTPKT_SUPPORT in lwIP.

Sylvain