lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Acknowledge Problem

From: martin5523
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Acknowledge Problem
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 04:38:12 -0700 (MST)

Hello Sergio,

sorry for that confusion, I will try to answer your remaining questions.
We're using FreeRTOS 8.2.3, regular lwIP 1.4.1, netconn API and the fsdata.c
file system from raw API on our XMC4500.

Did you check that with a known-good application ? No, we can't, we have no
'known-good application'.
But we tested our code with a second XMC4500 and it shows the same errors,
so it's probably no hardware bug.
NO_SYS=? NO_SYS is 0
What API are you using ? netconn API and raw API
Do you honor the threading rules ? You mean the dealing with the raw API in
lwIP? We found these both wiki pages:
http://lwip.wikia.com/wiki/LwIP_and_multithreading
http://lwip.wikia.com/wiki/LwIP_with_or_without_an_operating_system
And maybe that disregarded thread behavior causes the errors.

We integrated the header of the fsdata file system in the
httpserver-netconn.c file and using there the fs_open() and fs_close()
functions to get access to the data files, which are located as binary code
in the internal memory of the XMC.
This file system works great with HTML code and 1 image, but if there are
more pictures on a web page and more tcp ports are working in parallel we're
getting these TCP Retransmissions.

But we don't know what we exactly have to do, maybe you can write a few
lines of code how to get that using of the the raw API thread safe in
netconn, that would be great :)