lwip-users

[lwip-users] Doubt

From: Thiyagu R
Subject: [lwip-users] Doubt
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 10:41:56 +0200

Hello All ,

   I am very new to embedded world and not familiar with communication stacks.As my research project I started working on configuring Lwip stack for renesas board .
I downloaded the source code and after that I really dont know where and how to start.

questions:
1. I am running lwip without RTOS .so going to use RAW api , how difficult to create a sample application using this ?

2.what compiler should I use ? whether lwip can be built as a standalone application ?

Thanks in advance .