lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Dynamic page updation using Ajax-Issue

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Dynamic page updation using Ajax-Issue
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:05:00 -0300

> I am developing an embedded web server using lwip.
[...]
> When the server is live and running, when multiple number of PCs’
> give web requests, server fails to respond.
> Is their any solutions for fix this problem?

yes, fix your web server... ;^)
Are we understanding each other ? I mean, you say you are developing a web server, not that you are developing a web page with lwip's web server. Right ? "server fails to respond"... can you be a little more specific ??? capture files, what function, what API, etc.

> Has this issue got any connection with RAM memory?

Well, if you are developing the web server, you are assigning RAM memory to connections in your application, you should know. In any case, lwIP has builtin statistics, you should enable them and check where your memory is going.

I'm still wondering in which way your problem and lwIP are related to the subject of this thread. I suggest you describe your problem in terms of what version and what API you are using, how you interface your application with lwIP, what you expect, what you get and how it is different from expectations, if you have an OS, if you set lwIP to run on that framework, the number of connections you allow and some other memory related parameters you will find in your lwipopts.h file.

There is a web server running on the RAW API that is mostly capable of doing what you are supposedly wanting to do (that is some CGI script serving some real-life values, I mean, because you mentioned AJAX), and I have run a fork of it on 30K RAM without issues.