lwip-users

[lwip-users] LWIP timeouts

From: Arpit Agarwal
Subject: [lwip-users] LWIP timeouts
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2016 04:26:05 +0000

Hello,

I am facing a weird issue with LWIP timeouts. The issue is with the normal timeouts setting , each timeout

is happening with after a delay of 10 times the normal value. Is there a problem in the timeouts logic or there

is something wrong in my lwip port?

For e.g.: etharp_tmr is default 1000 ms or 1 sec. If I keep the value as it is, etharp_tmr is called in interval of 10 secs.

So as a temporary workaround I have to make the ARP_TMR_INTERVAL to 100.

I am using LWIP 2.0 RC2 . The problem is not faced in LWIP 1.4.1 Stable version.

Thanks,

Arpit