lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TLS over TCP on LwIP

From: Jan Menzel
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TLS over TCP on LwIP
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 18:40:55 +0200

Hi Fred!
        MBedTLS is straight forward to integrate suppose you find a
configuration that matches your ram/flash constraints. Its interface to
the network layer is in net.c and comes with a version that uses socket
api. IIRC you'll have to make some minor modification there to get the
connection to lwip correct. The library setup I'd take from one of their
examples.

        Jan