lwip-users

[lwip-users] event callback in lwip sockets

From: bernard
Subject: [lwip-users] event callback in lwip sockets
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 23:15:08 +0800

Hi,
Because I need to implement the poll(struct pollfd *fds, nfds_t nfds, int timeout) routine between bsd socket and device fd etc. I have to set the callback to my event callback, then notify upper layer for different kind of fd poll/select. For example:
conn->callback = my_event_callback;

however, there is a ASSERT to check the callback in lwip_accept function:
LWIP_ASSERT("newconn->callback == event_callback", newconn->callback == event_callback);

In the next lwIP version, can it be removed from lwip_accept? thanks.

Best Regards,
Bernard Xiong
http://www.rt-thread.org
https://github.com/RT-Thread