lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Question about pppos sometimes fail to reach internet

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Question about pppos sometimes fail to reach internet
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 18:02:47 +0100

Hi Axel,

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 12:40:47AM +0800, Axel Lin wrote:

> > It looks like your modem is not forwarding packets. Which one it is so
> > we can prevent using it in our designs ? ;-)
>
> I don't get it, I'm using Gemalto ELS31J module.

Thank you, added to blacklist ;-)

> I compare the successful log below: Seems some pppos_input() got
> different length.

A serial link is a byte stream, having different buffer lengths for each
run is normal behavior.

Anyway, you can enable PPP packet trace with PRINTPKT_SUPPORT and
optionally PPP_PROTOCOLNAME if you wish to have a closer look at PPP
control packets content but I doubt it will provide any useful
information in this case because the session is successfully
established.

Sylvain