lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Example of changes needed to switch from 1.4.1 to 2.0.1

From: Mikael Eiman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Example of changes needed to switch from 1.4.1 to 2.0.1
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017 10:05:18 +0100

> 3 mars 2017 kl. 09:31 skrev Simon Goldschmidt <address@hidden>:
>
> Mikael Eiman wrote:
>
>> - tweaked include path to lwip/opt.h in my driver .c
>
> I don't understand that. opt.h should not have moved.

I think the problem was that I had a too specific include path, instead of
#include ”lwip/opt.h” I had a relative path. Fixed now.

>> In my application code I did this (code provides internal API similar to
>> netconn using the raw API, NO_SYS is 1):
>> [..]
>> - switched include lwip/tcp_impl.h to lwip/priv/tcp_priv.h
>> - switched include lwip/ip_frag.h to lwip/ip4_frag.h
>
> Why would you need those two? The priv headers are explicitly not to be
> included in an application.
> Of course if you write another API, that's might be a different thing, but be
> aware this is deliberately
> not a public API file so not kept stable.

I checked this, and I think I included them to get the TCP and re-assembly
timeout defines. But now that I’ve switch to sys_check_timeouts() I don’t need
them any more.

regards,
        Mikael