lwip-users

[lwip-users] ping my own device's ip always timeout

From: Axel Lin
Subject: [lwip-users] ping my own device's ip always timeout
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 16:40:53 +0800

Hi,
After my device join an AP and get the ip (e.g. 192.168.0.102).
My device can ping the gateway ip and other devices in the same network.
Other devices can ping my test device running lwip.
But if I try to ping my own ip (192.168.0.102), it always timeout.
This seems strange.  is this a normal behavior in lwip?

My ping code is mainly reference apps/ping in lwip-contrib.

Thanks,
Axel