lwip-users

[lwip-users] Building mbedtls using LWIP library

From: shruthi
Subject: [lwip-users] Building mbedtls using LWIP library
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 02:02:56 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I am using the LWIP stack(1.4.0 version) as a *tap device (tap0)* on my
Linux system. I have a simple TCP server-client application running on the
LWIP stack. Now I want to add TLS over TCP, and I found that mbedTLS is one
of the recommended libraries to add TLS support on LWIP. Could you please
tell me how to integrate the two?

I want to make the mbedTLS library use the LWIP library APIs instead of the
Linux APIs. I am new to both these libraries and I am not sure what changes
to make in the Makefiles to build them together. Any advice/suggestions
would be appreciated.

Regards,
Shruthi