lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Building mbedtls using LWIP library

From: shruthi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Building mbedtls using LWIP library
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 06:45:26 -0700 (MST)

Thank you, Simon. I understand it better now.

I am able to run the TLS server on LWIP stack (latest version cloned from
git) and connect to it with a TLS client running on my Linux stack.

However, when I try to run a TLS client on the LWIP stack, I get an error
(err = -13) in "/netconn_connect()/". It works only if server OR client is
on LWIP stack, not both. Any idea what the problem might be? I run into the
same problem even with the TCP server and client program, which was working
perfectly fine with LWIP 1.4.0 version.

- Shruthi