lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] SNTP example?

From: Mike Rosing
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] SNTP example?
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 10:48:46 -0500 (CDT)

The SNTP seems to initialize ok, but the routine sntp_process() is never
called.  I did check my millisecond timer is working (it wasn't when I started)
so the timeouts should be working correctly.  I know the initial sntp_request()
is executed, but I have no idea how to proceed with debugging from there.  How
do I figure out what is broken?  Any hints greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Mike