lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Only able to tcp_write() data once

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Only able to tcp_write() data once
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 13:39:08 -0300

Which API are you using ? You talk about sockets but tcp_write() is a RAW API function which requires an application framework with callbacks. If you don't catch the ACKs you don't free the buffers you can't send.
I may be wrong, but I think the netconn and socket API require an OS.

Can you please sniff and capture the traffic ?
        PPP has a log mode (iirc) if you can't sniff the serial.
Can you please describe your scenario in terms of IP networks and addresses plus applications ? Can you please describe your scenario what you do in a sequential way stating clearly what "works" and what does not ? This way we (you) can correlate what "does not work" with what is seen on the wire.
Are you calling sys_check_timeouts() in your main loop ?