lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP Raw API receive issue

From: M S ARUL
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP Raw API receive issue
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 19:37:56 +0530

Hello Sergio,
    Thanks for the reply.

//Did youcheck your driver and port are OK//
Yes I have checked that, I am able to receive and transmit without any problem if the size is less (approximately less than 100 bytes, could be upto 200). As for the driver is concerned I have run the http server using this driver, it is able to send upto 512 bytes to the client without any problem.

//have an OS ? How is your NO_SYS ?//
No I'm not using any OS, running in baremetal software, and NO_SYS also set to one.

//What is it, UDP, TCP ? //
I'm using TCP protocol.

//do you actually get a proper pbuf with the proper pbuf->total_len//
Yes stack gets the exact no of bytes it is receiving which is 536 bytes. I'm seeing in wireshark that 536 bytes are transferred. When I compare the data in the wireshark with the data in pbuf only first 200 bytes are matching, remaining bytes are not matching with the data shown in wireshark. Even if I transmit 534 or 488 bytes of data, stack is able to get the exact no of bytes received, but in all those only first 200 bytes are matching with the data shown in wireshark. I could't find where the issue is.

Thanks & Regards,
ARUL PRAKASH M