lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LwIP configuration for directing LWIP_DEBUGF to user fu

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LwIP configuration for directing LWIP_DEBUGF to user function
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 18:38:14 +0000

Hi Yacob,

Redirecting may be different from IDE to IDE. Redirecting is not only for printf.

In general you should define the macro PUTCHAR or similar to some low level

handling depended on your own hardware.

Here are some examples I found,

   for KAIL: http://www.keil.com/forum/60531/

   For IAR:  https://stackoverflow.com/questions/23388659/redirect-printf-to-console-i-o-on-iar-embedded-workbench