lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Odd link issue on specific TP-Link router with LwIP dev

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Odd link issue on specific TP-Link router with LwIP device
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 09:43:43 -0300

I guess this is quite probably off-topic, feel free to contact me by pm if you want to chat on this. My bet is that you have a hw/driver issue, I initially thought of an auto-negotiation issue but since "sometimes" or "under certain conditions" it works, I think you forgot to setup some bit in a register or need to add/tweak a delay to wait for the link to come up.
Who's the driver's father ?