lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Use lwip with linux

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Use lwip with linux
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 16:29:16 -0300

There is a port in the contrib tree, you can use it yourself if you will.

I mainly use it as a prototype area, it is quite easier (for me) to
debug applications (and to teach how to use lwIP RAW API) running them
on a computer. I can also easily trace "Ethernet" frames with Wireshark
without all the associated hassles (and in some places this includes the
interaction with the network admins).