lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP and System Interrupts

From: Jens Nielsen
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP and System Interrupts
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 22:06:52 +0200

Hi Daniel

Glad you're making progress but just to be clear, lwip shouldn't be in crititical section during the entire lwip_send sequence, that is only used for short code sections. What you might be looking at (depending on your settings) is LWIP_TCPIP_CORE_LOCKING and LOCK_TCPIP_CORE/sys_mutex_lock which should just take a mutex and not block your interrupts.

Best regards
Jens