lwip-users

[lwip-users] tcpip_thread sleeps

From: Vlanov Mitnov
Subject: [lwip-users] tcpip_thread sleeps
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 16:41:09 +0300

Hello, I am using lwip with FreeRTOS. I do the RNDIS device. The problem is that the thread waiting the message for a long time. The situation is that my firmware continuosly receive packages and very rare switches to tcpip_thread. When it switches it send correct response. But if I stop interrupt or block task after receiving package (The packages are correct I check them by WireShark) the LwIP threads waiting forever for some message.  What should I do to make LwIP thread work with less latency?  Or how can I make LwIP to process immediately the package that i passed by netif_data.input(frame, &netif_data)?