lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP Packets are not received

From: M S ARUL
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP Packets are not received
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 16:11:05 +0530

Hello Jan,
    Thanks for your response. Sorry for the late reply. I'm tracking the previous threads as you told. Hope I can resolve the issue.

Thanks & Regards,
ARUL PRAKASH M

On Sun 24 Jun, 2018, 4:11 AM Jan Menzel, <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Arul!
        Enabling d-cache requires code changes wherever other hardware is
accessing ram because the cache might contain data not yet written back
to memory or old data that does not reflect the current memory content.
As most emacs use DMAs to send and receive you have to drain d-cache for
each received packet and flush d-cache for each packet to be
transmitted. You may also search the line archive as this topic was
discussed a few times in the past.

        Best regards
                Jan