lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Yahoo search: Alta Vista query help (fwd)

From: Jeff D. Doran (JDD(Jeff))
Subject: LYNX-DEV Yahoo search: Alta Vista query help (fwd)
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 02:48:52 -0800 (PST)

I can't figure out how this bug is happening, so I'm not sure
where to send the bug report (after my signature is what I sent
to address@hidden).

Linkname: Yahoo! Search Results
Owner(s): None
where it says:
> Found 80 matches containing dateconv. Displaying matches 21-24.
so I've missed 16 matches.

But this only seems to be happening on Sasquatch.  I am so
confused.  On Sasquatch, I have access to 'lynx' 25., 2.6, 2.7,
2.7, and 2.42-FM, all of which give the same results.  In 2
other accounts, I have access to version 2.37 Beta and 2.6, both
of which work fine (displaying 20 matches instead of 4).  I
don't see why Yahoo would be picking on Sasquatch (I find that
highly unlikely).  It seems more likely that there's something
in my environment that's causing Yahoo to only give 4 matches
and causing me to miss 16...  But I don't understand any of
what's happening...

Thanks for any help,
-> *JDD** -->> [link]  [link]  [link]   Click HERE for more ...
Internet E-Mail:  <address@hidden>
WWW ('lynx') URL: http://www.sasquatch.com/~jddjeff/
Diversity University (D.U.: 'tf MOO.DU.Org 8888'): JDD (#7197)