lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV updating http://lynx.browser.org/

From: Alan Cox
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV updating http://lynx.browser.org/
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 21:18:41 +0000 (GMT)

> One thing that continues to bug me is :
> "Why do people keep using that MS/W95 Cougar image like it is a Lynx?"

Well it was handy and I couldn't tell a Lynx from a Cougar unless they
had labels on them. If someone has a proper logo I'll happily swap it. It
was just an idea for the page for comment.

> Oh, and I would be intrested in hearing why your site has Cymru as part
> of its domain/

Because its in Wales (Cymru) and on cymru.net which is my real-world job.
diamondage.cymru.net is a random desktop box.

Alan

;
;