lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Off Topic - Majordomo

From: Walter Mueller
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Off Topic - Majordomo
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 07:31:38 +0100 (MET)

Scott McGee (Personal) writes:
> I have set up Majordomo here, but am a bit daunted at the administration
> tasks it requires. Has anyone out there developed (or even seen or heard
> of) any scripts (especially web based) for Majordomo administration?

From the FAQ

There is a World Wide Web interface for Majordomo and other mail servers,
called "Mailserv". Check it out at http://iquest.com/~fitz/www/mailserv/.
There's also another one called LWGate at
http://www.netspace.org/~dwb/lwgate.html. There's also "MajorCool" at
http://www.digitalmasters.com/~bhoule/.

> I could also use some advice on some UNIX administration questions if
> anyone out there is willing. Basically with issues around adding new disks
> and sendmail type stuff.
Which OS ?

--
Walter Mueller