lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Base Release

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Base Release
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 06:34:48 -0500 (EST)

> Re: old Makefile.
>
> Okay, let's try this again.  Sorry for the configure.
whatever. (If you've got problems with the configure, I'd appreciate it if
you bundled the relevant files with my 'save-lynx' script (you need also
'archive') in
        ftp.clark.net/pub/dickey/scripts

('save-lynx' makes a gzip'd tar file of all of the logs - I use 'make-out'
to capture the build logs as well)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden