lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Client side validation

From: Travis R. Rogers
Subject: LYNX-DEV Client side validation
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 18:31:49 -0600

I'm interested in using Lynx in a business application, I was wondering
if there was any "scripting" language which can be used within the HTML
to do programming tasks such as client side validation of form fields?

Possibly someone has already adapted Lynx to this purpose, if so please
let me know...thx!

address@hidden
;
;