lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Gov

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Gov
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 09:33:28 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 5 Nov 1997, Foteos Macrides wrote:

> Wayne Buttles <address@hidden> wrote:
> >... Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing on
> >Competition, Innovation and Public Policy in the Digital Age...
>
>       Is there a Web site associated with that hearing?

The hearing was webcast using live audio and video.  The page the the
webcast was on is www.businessvideo.msnbc.com/judiciary/ but now that it
is over the only thing they seem to have are clips about competition.  Her
slant was the human issue--accessability, how the web can create jobs for
individuals and small businesses getting into the web to make a living.
Everyone else was either into politics or techno-speak.

If I find it put up in text form I will post it.

Wayne

;
;