lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Re: Lynx ...0.97

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: Lynx ...0.97
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 13:28:49 -0500 (EST)

>      Hi Tom!
>
>      I've tried 2.7.1-0.97 on a Digital UNIX 3.2 box here, and it failed to
>      find "wborder".  I thought you fixed the -g3 flag, but it isn't
>      recognized.  It did get through LYMain.c fine.  I'm attaching some
>      stuff.
wborder I can understand (being an optimist, I could only remember two
cases for that: BSD and SVr4, but I guess the SVr3 curses variants don't
have wborder).  Philippe's patch splits that out, so once it's in (I'll
probably do that in a day or so - am in the middle of something else),
the problem should go away.

I'll check over the config info to see why -g3 didn't get there.  thanks.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden