lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV editing of INSTALLATION

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: LYNX-DEV editing of INSTALLATION
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 11:22:24 +0900 (JST)

FWIW, I edited Section I-step 3 of INSTALLATION, mostly to maintain
a consistent `compact' style, and have it in the usual place,
        "http://163.51.110.11/lynxdev/INSTALLATION.gz";.
(Changes to the autoconf-option section by Klaus seemed good, so the
only changes I made were in the above section.)

The following didn't seem quite right to me, so I'd like to confirm
that "src/", and not just "src/chrtrans", is necessary:
        "the makefiles in src/ and src/chrtrans to be used".
                          ^^^^
__Henry