lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV NSL-FORK/CLONE

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV NSL-FORK/CLONE
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 11:27:15 +0900 (JST)

> Does NSL-FORK work for anyone? I had no success on my Linux 2.1.79 with
> ac108 -- when I try for example http://www.interinfo.cz (doesn't have a

On SunOS4.1.3, the NSL_FORK works fine in ac-0.108.  Pressing ^G stops
the lookup.

BTW, the help install message does not appear to have changed.  Quoting
wasn't the point; I'd hoped the wording would change, and a new line
would be inserted to set the message off.
        1998-01-06
        [...]
        * quote message in install rule, just in case (from HEN). - TD
I still get the following:
        ews% make install
        [...]
                ./lynx.cfg >/home/nelsonhe/.usr/lib/lynx.cfg
        chmod 0644 /home/nelsonhe/.usr/lib/lynx.cfg
        Use make install-help to install the help-files
        ews%

__Henry