lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV NOTE 01/19/98 13:50:50

From: SLODKOWSKI, BEN J
Subject: LYNX-DEV NOTE 01/19/98 13:50:50
Date: 19 Jan 1998 13:50:13 CST

Microsoft Mail v3.0 (MAPI 1.0 Transport) IPM.Microsoft Mail.Note
From: SLODKOWSKI, BEN J
To:  address@hidden
Date: 1998-01-19 13:49
Message ID: D6C5333ED190D1119F2800805F7F02C4

internet:address@hidden

Dear Help Desk,

We are currently running on the UTS operating system level System 5 2.1.5.
 We have been trying to no avail to compile lynx on our system.  Have
contacted our vendor ( Amdahl ) in an effort to see if anyone in their
database is using LYNX on a UTS platform, but they have not found anything.

Question:  Is there a version of lynx available that will compile on a UTS
platform?

Thanks for your time.

System Administrator
      If you have any Questions, please contact  me.
            Ben Slodkowski at 314-340-0381
                 email:  address@hidden
                          801 Chestnut, Room 4-1-B1
                               St. Louis, MO  63101