lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV why is www.plextor.com/ blank with lynx 2.7 and up?

From: Marcus
Subject: LYNX-DEV why is www.plextor.com/ blank with lynx 2.7 and up?
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 18:02:38 -0500 (EST)

yes you saw correctly!  the page is blank totally no text at all with lynx
2.7 and up works with 2.6 and below as the following message indicates is
there any way to fix it?

Check out my web page!  http://www.icubed.com/~marcus25/ don't forget the
slash at the end!
I am scoreboard king time master and Dana lover! I am
chocolate king
bacon king and Dana lover!  I am king of laziness king of stubbornness and
Dana lover!  Get the picture?