lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV transparent background

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV transparent background
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 08:42:27 -0500 (EST)

> if there was a way to set the color on listing different files (the exec
> files are color specified in the source code) as one would do using
> .dircolors ... Failing that does anyone know of how (and if it is
> possible) to interface the Lynx with the dircolors package
that would have to be new code (like the color-style code).  it's probably
a fairly local change.  (I do that in my directory editor, so I can't say
it's a bad idea - but it'll add a good-sized chunk of code).  Look in
        http://www.clark.net/pub/dickey/ded/ded.tgz
at src/dedcolor.c for a curses-based implementation.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden