lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: Mailto: URL's in DOS port of lynx

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Mailto: URL's in DOS port of lynx
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 23:52:43 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, I wrote:

> been problematic, working through various kludges. I just noticed that
> the batch file that I have been distributing didn't actually work, but
> was only mailing to the sender instead of the intended recipient. My
> I will try to get the files up on the servers within the next few days.

The file lynx2.8.1dev.14-DOS.zip now contains Alfredo Cole's
sendmail.exe and the corrected batch files for proper functioning of
mailto: URL's. I also put up temporarily a file, sendmail-DOS.zip, which
contains sendmail.exe, sendmail.bat and mail.sed for anyone who wants
to update the mailto portion without fetching the entire archive. A
dos port of tr is also required for this to work (included in the lynx
package, but not the sendmail-DOS package).

                                  Doug
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)