lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev 4 suggestions

From: Jeff Wong
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 4 suggestions
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 15:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 23 Jun 1998, Axel Boldt wrote:

> * If I say neVer when asked the cookie question, I mean never. The
>   next lynx session shouldn't ask me the same question again.

You can shut off cookie support altogether with the -cookies command line
option.

> * On Linux consoles and xterms, would it be possible to activate links
>   with the mouse?

The Mac version has support for this. Was this part of the original code
base? If not, I'm sure we could pull it out of the Mac code base (in some
relevant way). Pine also has mouse-in-xterm support. That's another place
to reuse code from.

--
Jeff Wong                       Phone:  650-425-5321
DHL Systems, Inc.               Fax:    650-425-5018