lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev How to get all the lynks in a page ?

From: Lloyd G. Rasmussen
Subject: Re: lynx-dev How to get all the lynks in a page ?
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 98 09:56:35 EDT

On Wed, 29 Jul 1998 15:07:05 +0200,
HATTON Nicolas   <address@hidden> wrote:

>I'm trying to modify the sources a Lynx2.8dev.5 in order to add a new
>functionality(*). I configure a specific URL in lynx.cfg and I need to
>store all the links within the page in a (char **) array when this URL
>is called.
>I tried to use the nlinks variable and the links[] array (LYMainLoop.c)
>but they are screen-oriented, ie they only give information about the
>displayed part of the page, and I need this information for the entire
>document.

I don't know the source code, but suggest you figure out what routine
is called when the user hits the "l" key, which creates a numbered
list of all links on the current document.  This should have most of
what you need, I would think.

-- Lloyd Rasmussen
Senior Staff Engineer, Engineering Section
National Library Service for the  Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress          202-707-0535
(work)       address@hidden    http://www.loc.gov/nls/
(home) address@hidden http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/lras/