lynx-dev

lynx-dev download page

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: lynx-dev download page
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 05:51:31 -0400 (EDT)

On the download page, what is the purppose of putting a link to
the lynx user's guide at the top of the page?
This is an annoying change from the old download page as I have to
arrow down a link to get the save-to-disk option.
And if out of force of habit I hit ENTER before arrowing down, I
find myself in the user's guide and hitting left arrow takes me back
to the wource page so I lose my downloaded file.
Excuse me if this was discussed on a thread tha I didn't follow.
But what was wrong with the old download page?
And why bypass the download page when returning from the user's guide?
(I hope this doesn't leave temp files around...)
--le