lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev persistent cookies

From: brian j. pardy
Subject: Re: lynx-dev persistent cookies
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 23:03:14 -0700

Laura Eaves wrote:
> I configured dev24 to enable persistent cookies
> so I could try them on various sites.
>
> I ran lynx and saved some cookies then examined the cookie jar
> then quit and looked in my home dir for a cookie file but found none.
> Excuse a dumb question -- i didn't follow the thread on persistent cookies and
> don't know how exactly to use this feature.
> Pointers welcome.

The way persistent cookies work in dev24 is to create a file named
'cookies' in whatever directory you are in when you start lynx, not
specifically the home directory.

If it didn't do that, something might be buggy -- it works on my end.

--
QOTD:
        "I only touch base with reality on an as-needed basis!"