lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Header alignment problems

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Header alignment problems
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 12:28:58 +0900 (JST)

> vary. I prefer regular, non-computer Braille.
> As for headers, (and this may not be a popular position), I generally
> don't care much about them.
> I'd much rather see regular text read properly and have headers
> delineated in some way to note their differences.
> I generally ignore what I can of headers, and I generally *read* > text.

Maybe after the release; but reading this, I wonder if something quick
couldn't be done using the BOLD_HEADERS and BOLD_H1 (TRUE only useful
for sighted people?) booleans where one or the other, or both, set to
FALSE would put all headers at the left margin with the "_" pair used
for underlining in dumps.  These are in lynx.cfg, so users can control
the behavior and don't have to beg for a recompile.

__Henry